Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've have had the KW 14" Sport for a week or so and after installing the shield, I was curious about the fitment on the bottom of the shield in relation to the OEM gasket. See pic below. I contacted Alan and explained my concern. Alan quickly addressed these concerns with sending me a new 14" Flare. But what impressed me most was he didn't have me elongate the mounting slots as a fix and is trusting me to send back the defective shield without securing the new replacement shield without a credit card.

Thanks Alan and Klock Werks.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yep!! I met the KW owner at SEMA this year and a very nice guy. Stopped to talk to me about the new windshield.

So tell me, with this shield installed, can you tell me if the air at ears is less,able to hear radio???

I used a demo windsplitter and wasnt very impressed...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I'd love to see a picture or two of that KW 14". I've got a 12" Flare right now, and I really like the looks, but it could do with another couple of inches.

... that's what she said.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep!! I met the KW owner at SEMA this year and a very nice guy. Stopped to talk to me about the new windshield.

So tell me, with this shield installed, can you tell me if the air at ears is less,able to hear radio???

I used a demo windsplitter and wasnt very impressed...
I wear a half helmet. The air is very smooth around the ears, very little turbulence. If there is it's because of a cross wind. I can clearly hear the stock speakers at 70.

I'm 5'7" sitting on a Mustang Daytrpper solo. My eyes clear the top of the shield by a few inches. Taller riders will be just as pleased.

It's a great shield.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should clarify.....I have not received the replacement. Sorry if that was implied. Hopefully we'll both have our replacements next week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I should clarify.....I have not received the replacement. Sorry if that was implied. Hopefully we'll both have our replacements next week.
Cory,

Thanks for the shout out! We will have the 14" Dark Smoke Sport FLARE in stock today and yours (along with others) will be picked up by UPS at the end of the day and headed your way. We appreciate everyone's patience.

Have a great day,
Alan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cory,

Thanks for the shout out! We will have the 14" Dark Smoke Sport FLARE in stock today and yours (along with others) will be picked up by UPS at the end of the day and headed your way. We appreciate everyone's patience.

FLTR AL I placed an order on mon. for the new sport flare in the dark smoke. are they still on back order? my dealer says they are still on back order.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cory,

FLTR AL I placed an order on mon. for the new sport flare in the dark smoke. are they still on back order? my dealer says they are still on back order.
We received the 14" Sport FLARE in Dark Smoke on Friday and shipped to all of our customers. They are also on the way to Drag Specialties for distribution.

Did you order from us or a dealer? If you ordered from us, give me a call at work and I can verify yours has shipped. (Again, screen names on here do me absolutely no good when it comes to actually giving you an accurate answer, only standard blanket answers!) Thanks for understanding and supporting Klock Werks!

Alan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can anyone verify if the 14" Sport Flare helps at all with the infotainment glare on the 2015s?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts