Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really impressed with the customer service I received from DCP today, so I thought I'd share and try to send some business their way...

I ordered a few parts off their website today after a few weeks of searching for the best price. Nothing big, just a windshield, grips, and riser bushings. They were the cheapest I could find on every single part I was ordering. I placed my order and got the confirmation email.

About an hour later I got a call from an unknown number. I answered it and it was a gentlemen from DCP (can't remember his name). He called to inform me that while processing my order he noticed that they were local to me (only 15 minutes away). He told me that if I wanted to come pick my parts up he'd cut me a break on the taxes and gave me a few dollars more off the windshield AFTER using the "roadglide" discount code. Saved me an additional 30 bones.

If you're looking for parts, check Direct Cycle Parts. Cheapest prices and went above and beyond to save me even more money.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
352 Posts
I was really impressed with the customer service I received from DCP today, so I thought I'd share and try to send some business their way...

I ordered a few parts off their website today after a few weeks of searching for the best price. Nothing big, just a windshield, grips, and riser bushings. They were the cheapest I could find on every single part I was ordering. I placed my order and got the confirmation email.

About an hour later I got a call from an unknown number. I answered it and it was a gentlemen from DCP (can't remember his name). He called to inform me that while processing my order he noticed that they were local to me (only 15 minutes away). He told me that if I wanted to come pick my parts up he'd cut me a break on the taxes and gave me a few dollars more off the windshield AFTER using the "roadglide" discount code. Saved me an additional 30 bones.

If you're looking for parts, check Direct Cycle Parts. Cheapest prices and went above and beyond to save me even more money.
They do have the best prices on every thing I have looked for too even though I have to have things shipped its free shipping after I think $149........ I did not know they had a roadglide discount though . How do you get that?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Absolutely my go to supplier also. Last spring when I was doing cams they accidently sent me the wrong Cometic top end gasket set and I was leaving on a trip the following weekend. They next day aired the correct parts at no charge, no questions asked. Great service and can't beat pricing. And they were smart enough to leave So Cal for Texas.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do have the best prices on every thing I have looked for too even though I have to have things shipped its free shipping after I think $149........ I did not know they had a roadglide discount though . How do you get that?
I just googled for their discount coupons. Found a thread on here from a few years back that mentioned a "roadglide" coupon. It was only 5 bucks. I'll take all the help I can get though lol

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I love these guys too. Nothing but greatness from them in the several orders. But I didn't know about the "Roadglide" discount!!! Do you just add it to the "redeem code" section?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I suggest you just call them rather than order on-line. I was not aware of the discount either, but you don't need to use paypal if you call in and they are flexable with shipping.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love these guys too. Nothing but greatness from them in the several orders. But I didn't know about the "Roadglide" discount!!! Do you just add it to the "redeem code" section?
Yep, that's exactly what I did.

Reactions: ! rock103 !

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Cool, I will have to remember that on next order. Or when I call :wink:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I ordered the parts I needed for my handlebar swap with them. Magnum cables, brake lines, bushings etc for a fraction of the cost had I ordered them from the supplier. Well fedex decided to drop my parts off somewhere else and sent me a conformation email the my parts were delivered. Got home nothing here and NO no one stole them. yOU GUYS KNOW HOW WE ARE WHEN WE GET SHIPMENTS FOR OUR SHARKS. LOL! Got with direct cycles the next day and the next day aired my parts and said that they would deal with fedex. Great company great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
I just made another order with them today. Steve has been great to me for several years..

·
Registered
491 Posts
And they were smart enough to leave So Cal for Texas.
+1 on this, California is definitely not business friendly. I always try to buy from companies that are not in CA when shopping online. Bike parts, gun parts & ammo! >:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts