Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I changed up the RG and did the mods, I contacted Fuel Moto, and they recommended the Power Vision, and set it up with a tune already installed at time of delivery. I purchased a 14 Night Rod mainly for my girl, I'm sure I will be beating on it from time to time, I can't leave it stock, so after some intake, and exhaust mods, I contacted FM again a few times on the phone, they answered all my questions before I made another purchase. I ended purchasing another license for my PV, and they walked me through all the steps downloading the license, and even the new tune for the Night Rod. They do have outstanding customer service, and knowledge.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Yes they do. I had a new tune sent, and I couldn't load it. I called, and they took over my computer, found the tune and loaded it on my Power Vision. I am very happy with they're support. A+

·
Registered
528 Posts
I believe in them. Right now in a motel in Williamsburg, Iowa on my way to Little Chute to get the 107 kit and level B heads on Monday. A little early but couldn't wait to get on the road!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I believe in them. Right now in a motel in Williamsburg, Iowa on my way to Little Chute to get the 107 kit and level B heads on Monday. A little early but couldn't wait to get on the road!
Never ceases to amaze me how many people take multiple day road trips just to get work done by FM. Not that I am really surprised as they are a top notch company with the best customer service.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me how many people take multiple day road trips just to get work done by FM. Not that I am really surprised as they are a top notch company with the best customer service.
Yup, its over a thousand miles, but I like to be on the road and I can't find anything to speak of negative for FM, so heck, why not? Kinda rewarding myself for surviving a 4 month long divorce and I really needed to get out of Dodge. Just wished I could of rode instead of trailering. Too long and iffy weather in the fall.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yup, its over a thousand miles, but I like to be on the road and I can't find anything to speak of negative for FM, so heck, why not? Kinda rewarding myself for surviving a 4 month long divorce and I really needed to get out of Dodge. Just wished I could of rode instead of trailering. Too long and iffy weather in the fall.
Have a safe trip. And enjoy that ride home.

·
Registered
248 Posts

Great choice going with Fuel Moto. Hope the 107 works out for you. If you have some extra time available this weekend. Just north of Little Chute is Docs Harley outside of Shawno. It's not your typical dealership. They have a car/motorcycle museum, restaurant, bar, and a lot of interesting collectable things. Good luck with the build!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sounds great. I really appreciate the info. Will need to kill some time while FM works on it. Will definitely check it out

·
Registered
27 Posts
subscribed

Same opinion on the customer service. Bought a FM power commander for my 04 rg and now have power vision on my 13. Great customer service and map support. Have read about your 107 build. I think that's in my future. Congrats on the build. Good roads and good rides.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts