Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to pull the trigger on a Fire and Ice Corbin for the M8 RGU.

Those that have the Corbin. Please show me some pics.

If you do by chance of luck have the Fire and more importantly the ICE. How well does the ICE work for you?

Thx in advance.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I have the corbin dual tour heated seat. Haven't heard about ICE. The heat works well. Have the heated grips and a heated vest to complete the package. I also have heated insoles if I am going to ride in the cold all day.

No photos with it on the bike.

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Corbins. Thats the only seat we'll run on our bikes. The 2 Ultras have their solo tour (2-up seat) on them and then our other bikes have the Hollywood solo in elephant hide and the Classic solo in alligator.
Some folks cant believe that a hard seat is comfortable until they ride one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Corbins. Thats the only seat we'll run on our bikes. The 2 Ultras have their solo tour (2-up seat) on them and then our other bikes have the Hollywood solo in elephant hide and the Classic solo in alligator.
Some folks cant believe that a hard seat is comfortable until they ride one.
Gotta agree with TracyB on this one. Thanks to Tracy's input got a Hollywood solo and am lovin it. Can ride all day no problem.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
WOW..............just checked the price on the Corbin site.......WOW!!!!!!!! Maybe when I grow up and start making big-boy $$$$$ :surprise::crying::crying::wink::wink:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Here is the reason I can ride 500+ miles a day and wake up happy the next.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts