Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading literally every thread on PY OEM MBs it looks like 3 of you are sporting 12" bars now. It would help me (and others that come later) if you could post two or more shots of your 12" Bars in this thread. I would love to know if more than 3 of you have 12s. One guy and his friend had the 13". Too aggressive for me, but they did look terrific.

Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
After reading literally every thread on PY OEM MBs it looks like 3 of you are sporting 12" bars now. It would help me (and others that come later) if you could post two or more shots of your 12" Bars in this thread. I would love to know if more than 3 of you have 12s. One guy and his friend had the 13". Too aggressive for me, but they did look terrific.

Thanks.
It does you no good now RedDog but I'll be able to help you in a couple of weeks. My bars came yesterday and I'm waiting on clutch & brake lines.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Go to my profile

Look in album I have some picks of the bars after I did install It was dark but you might see, I'll try to post pics of me on bike so you can see ride for 6'4" rider with long arms

·
Registered
89 Posts
12's

Thanks.
Just posted pics of 10" I just put on mine

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look in album I have some picks of the bars after I did install It was dark but you might see, I'll try to post pics of me on bike so you can see ride for 6'4" rider with long arms
Just went to your album and it says your last update was 8-31- 2010.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts