Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i absolutely hate the stock guard, if just does not fit the bike and i hate everthing thats chrome. So show me what you guys are running and if you like it. Right now the 3 i like the best are the lindbar, harley chopped and BR customs meat hook.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got Factory 47 gloss black engine guard in one and a half inch. They look great and match my 14 in bars. Check out there web site as I havnt figured out how to post pics yet.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah for sure i would looks killer, is there room to use the top bar as a highway peg?? Or does it sit to close to the brake ?

Yessir, I still use it for that purpose.

The only issue I find is that the OEM air cleaner gets in the way so I have to sit forward to extend my legs further up.

Never had an issue with the brake but I have a more aggressively angled Performance Machine lever.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got Factory 47 gloss black engine guard in one and a half inch. They look great and match my 14 in bars. Check out there web site as I havnt figured out how to post pics yet.
That will be my choice as well, only in chrome.

Please figure out a way to post a pic, lol, would love to see it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you have highway pegs on your engine guard? Really close to pulling the trigger on the same guards.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So i absolutely hate the stock guard, if just does not fit the bike and i hate everthing thats chrome. So show me what you guys are running and if you like it. Right now the 3 i like the best are the lindbar, harley chopped and BR customs meat hook.
Went with the Yaffe bars and guards, factory 47 saddlebag guards

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts