Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am blacking out a bunch of the bike. So fat bars exhaust legs, etc...
I look at that big chrome football on the side and go yuck!
Stage 1 and 2 mostly done. I'm thinking about changing out the air breather, and would love to see some suggestions ( black or black & chrome)

·
Registered
469 Posts
It is still in the box. Had the same thought as you. That foot ball had to go. Too cold to install especially knowing it is too cold to go for a ride. Kuryakyn Alley Cat in Glossy Black - fits perfect over my Arlen Ness BS1.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I purchased one of the high performance Screaming Eagle air intakes and it works great and looks killer.
Look at my picture down below. This Saturday I installing Vance & Hines Power Duals.
I'll let everyone know my opinion after the install is complete.
Here in SoCal the CAT Sucks and in the summer the bike will run HOT!!!
Better power and better sound is good.
Swomack

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I purchased one of the high performance Screaming Eagle air intakes and it works great and looks killer.
Look at my picture down below. This Saturday I installing Vance & Hines Power Duals.
I'll let everyone know my opinion after the install is complete.
Here in SoCal the CAT Sucks and in the summer the bike will run HOT!!!
Better power and better sound is good.
Swomack
I have the same one in chrome, it is the chisel air cleaner (it matches my wheels too)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Performance Machine Merc Air Cleaner

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still having a hell of a time trying to find the air cover I want. I am just trying to find a cover, (don't want to use a rain cover) since I have the AN big sucker already on the bike. I was leaning towards S&S tear drop. just don't know...just .....don't..........know

1 - 20 of 107 Posts