Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
It was cool seeing and signing the flag. Had a great ride in this 70 deg weather to meet up to buddies, Springer Todd and Jetman.

And yes Highway 14 was a great ride back! Thanks for the suggestion Steve.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Awesome Flag meet!!!

Thanks Jetman and Glyddn11 for coming out to meet and sign the Roadglide flag and get the secret! I enjoyed meeting Rick also!
This is truly the mission of the flag, to have members meet and greet in person, Hutmo came up with a good one!

Hey I appreciate you posting up the shots especially.

It was great to put a face to your name Jetman and see your bike I really like the accessorizing you've done, very tasteful and functional.

It's always good to see Glyddn11 as well, I'm so glad you guys could meet me more than halfway since I had to work tonight.

See you guys soon!
-SpringerTodd

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jetman and Glyddn11 for coming out to meet and sign the Roadglide flag and get the secret! I enjoyed meeting Rick also!
This is truly the mission of the flag, to have members meet and greet in person, Hutmo came up with a good one!

Hey I appreciate you posting up the shots especially.

It was great to put a face to your name Jetman and see your bike I really like the accessorizing you've done, very tasteful and functional.
It's always good to see Glyddn11 as well, I'm so glad you guys could meet me more than halfway since I had to work tonight.

See you guys soon!
-SpringerTodd

Thanks! I'm going for different w/out being over the top.....been there- done that! Hope to see you soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts