Road Glide banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded my 2013 RGC for a 2013 RGC CVO and I cannot for the life of me find the little plug to hook up the battery tender on the bottom right side where the one for my last bike was located...

Does the 2013 RGC CVO not come with this? Or is it in a different location?!?

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I just traded my 2013 RGC for a 2013 RGC CVO and I cannot for the life of me find the little plug to hook up the battery tender on the bottom right side where the one for my last bike was located...

Does the 2013 RGC CVO not come with this? Or is it in a different location?!?
Those are dealer added , I was told. My bike didn't come with one either. You can remove the seat and battery cover and see for sure if you got one. If not, they're not expensive and easy to install.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Mine was on the left side.
I bought from 2 different dealers since 2007 and each bike had the hook-up installed.
I would think any CVO would have it. My 2007 CVO Dyna had one.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
Like Big_Gary said these are dealer installed and they get installed in different locations if at all. My dealer started installing them on every bike that comes in new or used because it was just easier that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.