Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After losing my horseshoe replacement on my very first ride, I made a replacement out of a piece of 2" Home Depot aluminum flat stock that I polished. It fits tight to the switch blanks so you may want to shorten it a bit. I may remove it this winter and JB Weld some pieces on to give it some depth and more visual appeal. I tried attaching it with Velcro but it was wobbly. I ended up using two narrow pieces of double sided tape. I think that it can be removed without too much effort.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
After losing my horseshoe replacement on my very first ride, I made a replacement out of a piece of 2" Home Depot aluminum flat stock that I polished. It fits tight to the switch blanks so you may want to shorten it a bit. I may remove it this winter and JB Weld some pieces on to give it some depth and more visual appeal. I tried attaching it with Velcro but it was wobbly. I ended up using two narrow pieces of double sided tape. I think that it can be removed without too much effort.
Very innovative.
Thank you for the idea.

·
Registered
517 Posts
useful idea good execution - next stage powdercoat/paint or plastidip black or color of bike??
any pics of what the front and side look like?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts