Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going through all my old bike photos while pretending to listen in on a Conf Call this morning - Everything from my old Sporties to my Dynas to my Softails to my RGs - Have to say that the Silver & Black is my Fav from a Pic perspective and it was taken on a whim, not posed for with a back drop or at a destination...and never gave it thought until after the run....and it turned out to be my Fav

Taken as we were on the side of a 4 lane outside of Ft Wayne IN while heading to Athens OH for that SE Ohio Run I posted about - About 10a EST and we were facing East so the Hazy Sun had a good shine on 'er...and what I love most about the Barracuda Silver Denim is how it really defines the shapes in the Bags, Side Panels and Faring - It can cast a nice shadow to really show the definition of the bend..more so than any Black, Dark Gray or Gunship Gray RG I have owned...and the sun on the seat with a nice glean looks chill as well

Just love the way the light hits the bike...the angle of it and the different shades....and the laughing our asses off as we sat stranded on the side of the Hwy...3 hrs into a 9 hr run - It prob looks like nothing to you lot but it is my Fav RG Pic

Whats yours? (Just one)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
This one here. was nice and clean and I had just finished fabricating that rack on the back I call the POTR Adventure Rack. Check me out on Instagram for those that have it @potr_adv_rack

Attachments

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Choosing one is a monumental task.

The one with my wife? The one showing off the pin striping? The one taken by the pros on the Tail of the Dragon? The one with the amazing background?

I chose this photo because I have hundreds of photos of the bike positioned for the photo, but very few in motion that show the bike as well as my riding form.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts