Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
The newer generation of Harley riders will never know the need to carry tools when riding :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

I also finally realized that my attention span is short, very short, as @SteadyEddie said pic of your favorite memory on your RoadGlide........just another fukup in my daily routine.
So.....My favorite memory with a RG, would be at this time, the day I bought Raquel and met Birdie.
They always say, when buying a new vehicle....Be ready to walk out if the deal isn't what you want.
I was walking out, dressed to get on my bike, when the Sales Mgr said....wait a minute
The rest is history (Thats why Iam in my gear on the sales floor)

View attachment 430782
I’m more impressed with the photobomb behind you of the woman flipping ya da bird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
918 Posts
Not much a great pic of the road glide but dawn on the beginning of our first Sharkweek trip in 2014. Colorado to Maine.

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado.

·
Registered
47 Posts

My 2019 RG and I (cropped out) at the Crouch/Garden Valley turn off on the Garden Valley highway in Idaho, June 2021. Lot of good pics from the years, but the lighting in this one looked BA, and the pick your direction road sign was fitting for we motorcyclists, so I went with it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
This one here. was nice and clean and I had just finished fabricating that rack on the back I call the POTR Adventure Rack. Check me out on Instagram for those that have it @potr_adv_rack

View attachment 430557
Pic below was taken by my buddy of the Grand Tetons.....

my first road trip that I crossed the Mississippi....first 2-week + road trip.....first road trip to visit a National Park......lots of first in this one.....you never forget your first.......

View attachment 430601
That’s beautiful

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
81 - 100 of 117 Posts