Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone out there running the Sinister Choppers Hot Rod bars?
I really like the look of them, wanted to see if anyone has em and what their thoughts are.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is anyone out there running the Sinister Choppers Hot Rod bars?
I really like the look of them, wanted to see if anyone has em and what their thoughts are.
I agree. They look bitchin. I love drag bars and like the look. My only concern is they are 35" wide. Thats almost like a beach bar which i didnt like on my roadking....
Id love to see other pics of the bars- side view, someone seated on the bike with them....

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I'm not runin there bars but luv lookn at there bikes and,...I've got my eye on a couple parts for my Front End!
Pissed-Off Head-lite bezel,...
and the Gauge Bezel. They aint cheap but what is?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well, I had wondered if it would be worth the effort to paint my inner vivid black since it is already black.

Now I know, that would be a big yes.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Mine should be here tomorrow, I can let you know.
831, please take pics and post them when you get them on. I really want a set of these but I would love to see them on a real bike, not a fantasy bike. Also like the look of the front bezel from Sinister.:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any update or pictures of your bike with these bars mounted?
Ive got 10" yaffe bars on my bike and after looking at the specs, the Yaffe bars are listed as 33" wide.

Sinister bars are listed at 35" wide, Im curious as to the pullback on these bars.

Also what they might look like in a more upright position- seems on the Sinister website they are mouinted low...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does anyone know if Sinister will custom do the Hot Rod bars..? I love the look but not a fan of beach bars which in pictures these resemble. I'm thinking 33inches wide should be good to go IMHO of course:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts