Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks

Installed a set of Hot Rod Bars from Sinister Ind. I always had Ape Hangers on all my bikes, and decided to try these on this bike. LOVE them, Comfortable. The stock Cables all fit. When sitting on bike it does cut the gauges in half, but it doesn't become a problem. Any way I like to keep the needle on the top half of speedo, so I always see it. :cool: here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another pic

Hey Folks

Installed a set of Hot Rod Bars from Sinister Ind. I always had Ape Hangers on all my bikes, and decided to try these on this bike. LOVE them, Comfortable. The stock Cables all fit. When sitting on bike it does cut the gauges in half, but it doesn't become a problem. Any way I like to keep the needle on the top half of speedo, so I always see it. :cool: here are some pics
Another pic

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Those are some nice bars, I helped another forum member (METIME) install a set and was thinking if I ever change I may try them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Debell
Like I said I always had ape hangers. I'm actually I glad went with these. Very Very Comfortable. No back or shoulder pain on long rides. Oh Yeah I think they look great:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts