Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm trying to decide between this one and or the Yaffe fairing extension. Pics when younger it installed. Looks like you bought the recessed doors as well. Thinking about them too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm trying to decide between this one and or the Yaffe fairing extension. Pics when younger it installed. Looks like you bought the recessed doors as well. Thinking about them too.
I do have the recessed doors, horn cover and instrument nacelle. Keeping those but looking to do something else with the headligt bezel. Yaffe's does look good. Saw it on a bike in Sturgis.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Forget the Yaffe one I ordered two and neither one had a good fit, my buddy also ordered one and it popped out at about 75 mph on the highway.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forget the Yaffe one I ordered two and neither one had a good fit, my buddy also ordered one and it popped out at about 75 mph on the highway.
METIME, Did you purchase these direct from Yaffe? If not, you were led astray according to Yaffe. I checked to see what other issues he has heard about and he said the parts you received couln't have been his because he hasn't shipped one to anybody yet. They are still in production and he is hoping to ship in November. Just want to make sure you weren't taken by someone. I'll be interested to hear the outcome on this.

·
HD Parts Expert
958 Posts
molitord you'll have to ride up to the shop one day when you get the glove box doors on so that I can check them out in person. They are on my wish list.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really missed this one! Curious, why you sold it? Didn't like the look, the fit?
I never put it on the bike so i can't speak for the fit. I do like the look but when I saw Yaffe's and how it extends the fairing and also stretches the width of the headlight assembly, I started to like that look a little better. Just a personal preference. I still have glove box doors, instrument nacelle & a horn cover from Sinister that are going on my bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts