Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come 'Site Discussions' moved to the bottom?

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Not the only thing I have seen today. Classifieds use to be at the bottom of the tab, now up a few slots. I wonder if things are going on for the move to a different setup for our forum in a few days.

·
Super Moderator
2,872 Posts
Not the only thing I have seen today. Classifieds use to be at the bottom of the tab, now up a few slots. I wonder if things are going on for the move to a different setup for our forum in a few days.
That's my bet. We (non-verticalscope) admins are in the dark too, but have been advised that the changes in the platform are going to be pretty sweeping. For those not aware, I think it's December 12 when the forum will begin to have a much different look.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
I sure hope Our Great Forum doesn't "Take a turn for the Worse!"
If so, I'm sure we will loose many Members.
In that case I hope that we can exchange email and phone numbers with those we want to stay in contact with.
I'm hoping everything works out for "The Best".
Mike U.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If vertical scope now has the site, the changes won't be good. I saw what they did to other sites they purchased. Hang on to your hats.

·
Registered
318 Posts
From what VS said on other sites, they are trying to get most sites to look the same. In other words have the same layout so their guys don’t have to search around for stuff as much.

Yeah, some changes are happening, but this isn’t so bad. Not a big deal if you ask me. I get their reasoning and don’t see it as a deal. It’s different, but I’ll get used to it pretty quickly.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Being down toward the bottom moves all the 'first things' new members don't see.....like introduce yourself, rules, help......blah blah

Seems counterintuitive, maybe it's a temporary move?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts