Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'Day all,

Picked up a 2012 CVO Skunk yesterday with only 5,700 km - so far so good. Coming from a 07 Street Glide and got to say this thing is rock solid. Probably not a fair comparison but riding on a major highway in some wind yesterday showed how it handles compared to the non CVO Street Glide - it was rock solid. I have a fair amount of wind at my head however compared to the Street Glide and I confirmed its the windshield today while riding. Funny thing is the wife says she is more sheltered and can hear the stereo better but I am the oposite - in fairness it took a bit to get the Street Glide dialed in.

Anyhow lots of good posts on this forum regarding windshields and I am reading up on how other people have handled this. Looking forward to the Road Glide experience up here in the Great White North.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to The Tank from The ******* Rivera.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome from Maryland :cool:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome from Central Mass - I hope you love it as much as I like my cobalt blue!

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Congrats on the skunk. That is one of my favorite color schemes. Welcome from Maryland

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Gotta agree with Hullhor, one of my favorite colors as well. Congrats and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome from Central Jersey. The "Skunk" is one of the coolest paint schemes out there. Ride safe and enjoy the new wheels.

·
Super Moderator
13,082 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,459 Posts
Welcome from Maine. Great choice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts