Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to the 6th Annual Sky Valley Antique and Classic Motorcycle Show this Sun (20 May) in Snohomish WA?
The wife and I are planning on going. We're probably taking off from Olympia sometime around 9am maybe a little earlier. Most likely route will be 5 to 512 to 167 to 18-(to Snoqaulmie) to 202 (to Fall city) to 203 (to Monroe) 2 into Snohomish.

http://skyvalleybikeshow.com/welcome_files/Page1212.html

·
Registered
983 Posts
I'll be there. If you haven't been before, you'll like it. Lots of bikes and people and Sonhomish is a cool little town, especially the area where the show is.

BTW: when you get into Monroe on 203, you can turn left on Main ST. and that will lead you to the Old Snohomish-Monroe road. It's a much nicer route to Snohomish and will take you right into the Bike show. Hiway 2 sucks going through Monroe anyway.

My HOG chapter is riding up there, but I may ride up with a buddy instead. Probably have the GF on the back.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Damn it, gonna miss meetin up with ya guys. I had to make it "no ride" week-end due to a little pre long haul ride over the Memorial Day week-end. Hated to make the call, but I have some stuff that HAS to get done around the homestead while it is dry. There just isn't enough time to get it all done, and the weather what it is around I have to take advantage of it at home sometimes.
The worse part is, Memorial Week-end ain't lookin like all that starting on Friday anyway. We'll see. Ride safe fellas.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank for the route info braymond52. I haven't spent much time up that way. Maybe we'll see you up there.

Gotta do what ya gotta do Rowdy. I know the drill. You have to make sure the homestead is taken care of too. Be safe and have a good trip over Memorial Day.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Damn it, gonna miss meetin up with ya guys. I had to make it "no ride" week-end due to a little pre long haul ride over the Memorial Day week-end. Hated to make the call, but I have some stuff that HAS to get done around the homestead while it is dry. There just isn't enough time to get it all done, and the weather what it is around I have to take advantage of it at home sometimes.
The worse part is, Memorial Week-end ain't lookin like all that starting on Friday anyway. We'll see. Ride safe fellas.

Rowdy
You gotta do what you gotta do... A nice long ride Memorial Day weekend will be a pretty decent payback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts