Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends are looking for a nice ride up to sleepy hollow this weekend I never been there so I can lead them to any nice roads any info or a nice route would be great they will be leaving from NYC

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
There’s a lot of construction on the roads in Sleepy Hollow now. I usually ride Route 9 North to Route 448 which takes you by The Rockefeller Estates. I ride that to Route 9A North to Route 100 then up to Route 22.
Let me know when and where you will be and maybe I can hook up with You and Your Riding Buddies.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info unfortunately I won't be going with them this time they are looking to do this Sunday. But for sure the next one
There’s a lot of construction on the roads in Sleepy Hollow now. I usually ride Route 9 North to Route 448 which takes you by The Rockefeller Estates. I ride that to Route 9A North to Route 100 then up to Route 22.
Let me know when and where you will be and maybe I can hook up with You and Your Riding Buddies.
Mike U.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
You’re welcome Bro.
If You make it next time give me a heads up and I’ll try and hook up with you.
I used to ride into NYC five days a week, weather permitting.
I took the FDR and it was a Horror Show. Too many pot holes and construction. I did enjoy the West Side Highway. As long as the traffic is flowing. Better scenery.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
You’re welcome Bro.
If You make it next time give me a heads up and I’ll try and hook up with you.
I used to ride into NYC five days a week, weather permitting.
I took the FDR and it was a Horror Show. Too many pot holes and construction. I did enjoy the West Side Highway. As long as the traffic is flowing. Better scenery.
Mike U.

Mike, I just got a chill when you mentioned the FDR. As a former NYC guy, I do not miss the days of riding the Belt Parkway, to the BQE, to the Brooklyn Bridge, to the FDR. I can't believe I used to do that several days a week.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Mike, I just got a chill when you mentioned the FDR. As a former NYC guy, I do not miss the days of riding the Belt Parkway, to the BQE, to the Brooklyn Bridge, to the FDR. I can't believe I used to do that several days a week.

I hear you Brother!
You’re lucky you got out of NY.
I wish I could flee too.
Semper Fi Bro!
Mike U.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts