Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my fender. Paint is perfect. Got to wait till after work to go install this thing.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea. $427.49. From The Factory Match in SD. If you call them they will give you 10% off. Good folks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yea and I like that there are no rivets like the HD version.
Still trying to figure out why they are even there...
I thought you were talking about the stock fender, went and looked at there website, sure enough five rivets in each side of the wrapper fender? They probably claim that they are for strength. The klock Werks fender from TFM is one solid fender plus they offer different styles of wrapped fender, maybe Harley is using light gauge steel and needs an internal brace for support, otherwise why the rivets?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just received my fender. Paint is perfect. Got to wait till after work to go install this thing.

Ok, got the fender installed. It is bad a$$. If anybody is on the fence about this fender I say pull the trigger. I will get some better outside pics Saturday. It is going to be 84*. So I’ll be out riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
That fender is on the top of my to do list, right after my Vindikta Marauders are installed next weekend. I agree, factory match has several badass fenders to choose from. I've already emailed them and they are very quick to respond.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts