Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rush Upper Cuts - 3.5" w/ 2" baffle - 7K miles but look very good. ONLY defect is a couple of mars on the TOP at the mounting tab.... buddy grabbed a metal hammer to tap loose when I was changing out headers. Cannot see unless bags are off. I can try & get a few pics if needed. Sound really nice......deep & low at idle - Bark at Throttle yet are nice and quiet when cruising. - $ 225.00 - **REDUCED to $200.00 including shipping**[/B][/COLOR]

Deflectors
- These are the ones designed for the FLTR...attach at tank tags & Crash bar. Practically new condition. - $25.00

** SOLD-Pending Payment to HoMa506**

Chrome Axle Caps - Came with the Chrome Front Fork Kit. Very Good Condition. Will sell as is (Chrome) or I can prep and Powder Coat Gloss Black for an additional $10.00. - $25.00 Chromed / $35.00 Black -- SOLD to Jcar27

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Pay-Pal only please (send as gift or add 3% to cover fees)

Listing here for a few days before moving to E-Bay.......

PM's are fine, but PLEASE speak for HERE first for any potential Purchases.........It's easier for me to keep track of who spoke up first.

Exhaust:

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If the Deflectors will fit my 2013 RGC I'll take them.
Should fit with no issues. They fit my 2012 & there were no changes between years.

PM me your mailing info (if not already) and I'll provide you my Pay-Pal info. Will plan on mailing out tomorrow. (PM's answered_

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rush Slip on's still available....Last bump before moving to E-Bay this weekend...........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts