Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if Sloride is still active? Or if his email has changed?

Talked to him late spring last year and he was about to close down shop for the summer (lost his building). I've waited till know to contact him again. Sent him an email a day or two ago but havent heard back from him.

If he's back in business, I would like to get with him.

appreciate any info,

MH

·
Registered
753 Posts
I believe he’s still around but no longer selling systems online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I have tried unsuccessfully to contact him after he posted that he would no longer sell uninstalled systems. Hopefully we hear from him again. Knowledgeable Guy!!!!!

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I haven't neard from sloride (Karl) in a while.
I know that he stopped selling audio equipment back in December do to buyers not installing systems properly and blowing speakers and expecting a warranty.
If you emailed him at [email protected] I would wait for a reply.
He was in the process of moving and may be busy relocating his shop.
If I can be of any further assistance feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help.
Mike U.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to MikeU, I made contact with Karl (Sloride). He still is not set up to do any installs.
On top of all that... He pretty much has said what everyone else has said. You would have to cut the wiring harness of a CVO to upgrade to an aftermarket stereo system. Also said he wouldn't want to do itk for those reasons. He did refer me to Soundz Customz. Apparently they do have a plug and play system that will work with the cvo crap..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts