Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now offering Sancho's Wings in a gray smoked version. Same price to forum members.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey Sancho, is it possible that you could change the name smoked wings to tinted wings?

Every time I see that term at night when I come into the forum...it makes me hungry!

L

·
0 Posts
i couldnot figure out how to pay your paypal the discounted price so i went to your web site and ordered them there i had to pay full price drop me a line if we can get the 10 some how if not thanks anyway,lucke

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Smoked Wings

Received mine yesterday just as I was told I would , they are very well made and the instructions are easy to follow, it was a little cold this morning when I put them, well cold for us so cal boys, so the tape did not stick very well. But I can fix that later I wanted to ride so I put them and rode all day , they work great .... Thanks Sancho Sir

·
Registered
472 Posts
SANCHO WINGS
I could not find a place to post this review (Sancho pick it off if you want to ) Any way
I bought these a few months ago and the weather has been terrible this winter in the Northwest (no riding )
I have ridden about 22000 on this bike and was getting frustrated with all the wind up around and at my face ,I put the wings on and finally fixed the problem What a difference!!!!
I can wear my shades again instead of goggles all the time
I put them on when it was cold and cracked the right side (my bad ) I was in too big of a hurry and did not read the instructions fully (should have used my heat gun and all would have been good
This is a great product and looks good (I have the smoked that matches my wind shield (14" wind vest ) The little deals from Harley don't work, THESE DO !
:):):):):)

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Sancho Wings

Sancho,

Great product! Just installed your wings today. They work like a charm. Kinda brings back the feel of the ol' Tour glide with the flared fairing end.
HD lowers ,and now Sancho wings makes the HD Wind Spitter much more enjoyable

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
SANCHO WINGS
I could not find a place to post this review (Sancho pick it off if you want to ) Any way
I bought these a few months ago and the weather has been terrible this winter in the Northwest (no riding )
I have ridden about 22000 on this bike and was getting frustrated with all the wind up around and at my face ,I put the wings on and finally fixed the problem What a difference!!!!
I can wear my shades again instead of goggles all the time
I put them on when it was cold and cracked the right side (my bad ) I was in too big of a hurry and did not read the instructions fully (should have used my heat gun and all would have been good
This is a great product and looks good (I have the smoked that matches my wind shield (14" wind vest ) The little deals from Harley don't work, THESE DO !
:):):):):)
Hey Blacktopr

We work alike, I did the same thing. Then got smart and used a hair drier on the other side. Crack is only about 1/4 inch and hardly noticable , But if it gets worse I will be ordering an other set. What a difference they make, and look good too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Got the Smoked wings, great product at a great price. Helps alot with the updraft from the fairing. great for cold weather riding without lowers. Other riders can understand my speech better on my CB. I had a small crack with re-application and tightening of my fairing, could not chance being without them so I got another set. I was amazed how stable and solid the were at high speed.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad you folks are happy with Sancho's Wings. At first I wasn't sure if people would feel the same way about them as I do. But, it's nice to know that you all like them and I appreciate your comments. As long as people like 'em I'll keep making 'em.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just instaled on My 2011 ultra

1 - 16 of 16 Posts