Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowmaks and I have decided that a ride is in order this weekend. He's in SD, I'm in OC, so we're meeting half way. Pizza Port Brewing Company at 1:00 p.m. Sunday, April 7, Carlsbad, CA. Link to the location is here. I'm bringing RG.org business cards, Lowmaks is bringing cigars, hookers, and a few Laughing Devils washouts. ;) Anyone local that can make it, PM me and/or Aaron and let's see if we can meet up from our prospective locations and hit the micro-brew, and maybe get a little tour of the area in. Richie/sdlakerfan79, care to show us around LDMC country?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Gonna miss this one, sorry. I'll be in the Big Apple.
Have a beer and a cigar for me!

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Sounds good .... Karen and I will be there.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Two hour ride from the IE. I think I will try to make it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sitting in the airport wishing I was riding with you guys. Ride safe see you on the next one.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sounds like a fun place.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Make the ride down the Hill spyder. Supposed to be a great day to ride. Hang out with a great group of riders. Leaving West Covina about 11:30.
Yeah spyder come on down. I am leaving from the 76 station about 10:45. Just off the 405 south at the Nordhoff St. exit. We can head down and meet the guys at the arco in Mission Viejo at noon and ride the rest of the way all together. send me a message or reply to the thread if your interested.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yeah spyder come on down. I am leaving from the 76 station about 10:45. Just off the 405 south at the Nordhoff St. exit. We can head down and meet the guys at the arco in Mission Viejo at noon and ride the rest of the way all together. send me a message or reply to the thread if your interested.
I am planning to leave the IE around 11. Where in W. Covina is the starting point?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I am in the San Fernando Valley. I am not sure the West Covina start point but there is an Arco station just off the 5 freeway to meet up with Stray Mutt, and Nutter Mutter. 12:00 is the time I believe and the address is
27682 Crown Valley Pkwy
Mission Viejo, Ca.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
can't make it. in the middle of swapping out my stock forks for some willy shiny chrome ones.
Catch you next time Vic. The front ends going to look sweet. Have a good one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts