Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds as though the Road Glide flag will be at the Harley Dealership on Saturday 4-7-12 around 10:00 am. Sounds like a good reason to meet up so anybody in the area post an RSVP here and we can look for you there.

·
Registered
936 Posts
It sounds as though the Road Glide flag will be at the Harley Dealership on Saturday 4-7-12 around 10:00 am. Sounds like a good reason to meet up so anybody in the area post an RSVP here and we can look for you there.
RSVP! RSVP! I haven't gotten to see the flag yet, and I shouldn't have to work that day...:D:cool:

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
I've been corresponding with T-Bo and I'll be along for the ride. One little detail - my RG is broken down into several pieces, so I'll be tagging along on the Heritage Springer. Looking forward to seeing the flag again!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Lookin' forward to meeting everyone.
We should be at El Cajon H-D shortly after they open on Saturday. We'll get some group photos and I can pass the flag along to someone who can continue its journey.

·
Registered
380 Posts
sounds good to me. I spoke with Stray Mutt & we will meet up Saturday morning. It sounds like we will see you in Mission Viejo on Saturday morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I spoke with Stray Mutt on the phone today and agreed to meet at the Chevron station located at
27742 Crown Valley Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
I will meet him and Nutter Mutter at 8:30 am then continue to the El Cajon Harley Dealership to meet with Pargenz and the flag. There are a couple of members that posted they would also be there so I'm just putting it up here one more time to see if we can get more members out to meet up with the flag.
Ride safe and hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Got there a little late for the group photo with the flag... But, at least I got to sign it!

Great meeting all you guys. See ya'll next time!

Here are a few photos for you to enjoy!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nice pics, man...great meeting all of u!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts