Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob at Robs Dyno Service in Gardner Ma did the work and the tune. He recently did a couple of this same build and I liked the results.
S&S 551 cams, lifters and adjustable pushrods, R&R 2.5 heads, 107 bore, Dragula 2, S&E intake, Power Vision, HD clutch spring.
Though not a huge horsepower cam, it makes descent torque. I am very pleased with the build and glad I followed Robs suggestion. It always seems like its in the power band and not waiting for it to come on.
I picked it up 3 weeks ago and am very happy with this build, it fits my riding style well. Runs out at the top end but is always "on" where I do most of my daily riding in the 2-4k range. Fuel mileage has dropped a little, but thats ok. Put Franks new Dragula 2 pipe on and it sounds great.

·
Registered
7,567 Posts
I can't read the dyno sheet but I'm sure the number are awesome. Enjoy.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I can't read the dyno sheet but I'm sure the number are awesome. Enjoy.
Looks like the TQ is @ 130 and HP is around 95. I'm not wearing my glasses so I apologize if this is incorrect.

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, forgot to put in numbers 96/130. Charts and numbers aside, what matters most to me is how well it runs-and it runs well!!!

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nordic, picked mine up the same day you did. Read your post, seems we have similer builds. Lots of fun to ride, congrats to you as well!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Is that possible? I would kill for 130 FPT. But it seems like the HP would be more in the 110-120 range.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts