Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least for now. Bit the bullet today and came home with a 2015 Ultra Limited in superior blue. Just too good of a deal to walk away from and an awesome machine to boot. I admit to being a bit sceptical about the whole twin cooled motor but all I can say is wow!
At any rate I hope I'm still welcome to join in here from time to time as this is the best site with the best people around the interwebs.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,818 Posts
Contributing members are always welcomed back - regardless of what they're riding. I'm a Road Glide die hard I guess, but I hope you find your experience to be a positive one with the new WC motor. It'll trickle down to the SERG, and maybe the Ultra initially. All just speculation at this point. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a quick and dirty shot of the new rig. Wasn't my first choice of color but I warmed to it after seeing it in person. Tallboy seat makes all the difference in the world, highly recommend it for anyone over six feet. Also have a 10" windsplitter on its way, which from what I'm told is actually a pretty good windshield on the batwings.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here's a quick and dirty shot of the new rig. Wasn't my first choice of color but I warmed to it after seeing it in person. Tallboy seat makes all the difference in the world, highly recommend it for anyone over six feet. Also have a 10" windsplitter on its way, which from what I'm told is actually a pretty good windshield on the batwings.
I had a memphis shades on my batwing, with a slight recurve at the top... it was perfect

·
Super Moderator
6,198 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy the hell out of it and let us know what you think of it.

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
Congratulations, but I'm thinking if you would've waited another month, HD will have a RG with the same equipment, time will tell.

Reactions: dwsmith

·
Premium Member
6,810 Posts
Congrats Brother.
Nice touring sled for sure.
Swomack

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Ah!!! New bike smell.....congrats. Just get those guys to make you one of those budlight cardboard road glide fairings like they did for Dmize.

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
I wouldn't own a bike were the lower arn't removable. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, Enjoy!
Look at the bright side, now you have a bike you can trade in on a 2016 RG :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.