Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post here if you live in Southern California and the general area you reside.
This way if you feel like you might want to start a ride, you can look who lives around you.

I'll start. I'm located in the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Bernardino). I love to ride to Vegas and Laughlin.
Old Route 66 is fun to explore.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm more on the Central Coast, San Luis Obispo. But I work overseas so I'm not in town all that much. Just east of me the I5 changes character, down to 2 lanes, but the boring factor goes up exponentially so it is an avoid pretty much all the way to Redding.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Checking in from Huntington Beach. I ride up to the central coast a few times a year but mostly ride for work around Orange County. Hit Cook's and Hell's Kitchen a couple of Saturdays a month. Wanted to hit the Oceanside run with u guys last weekend but had a prior engagement. Next time!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello SoCal. My wife and I live in a little beach front house in Lake Elsinore and looking forward to meeting and riding with you.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
We live in West Covina close to the 60 and 57. We ride all over SoCal. and will see some of you in Laughlin.

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
South Orange County here. I'll ride anywhere, anytime........on the rare occasions that I happen to be home. I also frequent Cook's and like Ortega, occasionally will stop in at Hell's Kitchen too - unless I know that Richie is going to be there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Bill here in Valencia. Love taking mountain roads and hate freeways. Since it gets hot here, I usually head toward the coast for day rides:

Ojai, Santa Barbara, Neptune's Net, Ventura, Malibu, Angeles Crest highway, Rock Store.

Willing to meet up with others in So.Cal.

Really looking forward to next month's ride to Oakhurst and try to keep up with Richie

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'm in San Diego (spring valley) for another couple months...then I'm going to Japan. Hopefully, I'll make it back in 3 years.
I might have the money to get those turn signal gills like Mutt when I get back!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
South Orange County here. I'll ride anywhere, anytime........on the rare occasions that I happen to be home. I also frequent Cook's and like Ortega, occasionally will stop in at Hell's Kitchen too - unless I know that Richie is going to be there.:rolleyes:
You know Im scared of HK:D. I'll do bad to the bone any day though:p

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 99 Posts