Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us from the site are running Ortega Highway this Saturday 12 Jan meeting up at "Bad to the Bone" BBQ restaurant near the I5/ Highway 74 interchange at 1100 this Saturday. Maybe a little preview of the caravan for SW :)

Those from points South, Im leaving Oceanside at 10am.

Lets ride.

RR

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
A few of us from the site are running Ortega Highway this Saturday 12 Jan meeting up at "Bad to the Bone" BBQ restaurant near the I5/ Highway 74 interchange at 1100 this Saturday. Maybe a little preview of the caravan for SW :)

Those from points South, Im leaving Oceanside at 10am.

Lets ride.

RR
I will be there at 9:30. Oh but you would have to pick me up from the airport LMAO

·
Registered
537 Posts
this sounds like a great time to bad I have a football game to watch at 13:50. Maybe we can make this something that happens every 6 or 8 weeks or something like that. have fun.

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
this sounds like a great time to bad I have a football game to watch at 13:50. Maybe we can make this something that happens every 6 or 8 weeks or something like that. have fun.
I've got that game on the docket too. Hoping to be back in front of the 13 inch screen before the second half commences. DVR will catch the first. Incentive to go really fast.:eek: C'mon down - second half at my house, if you want!

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Excellent! Looks like we might have a sizable group! For those who aren't that familiar with where Bad to the Bone is (it's kind of tucked away in the trees) here's a map that might help out:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would love to meet the members of the SoCal shark tank. I have a prior commitment as well on Saturday but count me in on the next one!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I would love to join you guys, but I have a memorial service from my mother-in-law this Saturday. :-(. Count me in for the next ride.

Straymutt, don't forget to include me on the handlebar install party. I'm in for that one!

Bill

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
I would love to join you guys, but I have a memorial service from my mother-in-law this Saturday. :-(. Count me in for the next ride.

Straymutt, don't forget to include me on the handlebar install party. I'm in for that one!

Bill
You got it, Bill. Was just talking with Danny about painting the bars, so we're still a few weeks out.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I'd love to ride with you guys but I work every Saturday. I've already met T-Bo and Stray Mutt and I'd love to meet some more people. If you guys ever do a Sunday ride, I'm in.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd love to ride with you guys but I work every Saturday. I've already met T-Bo and Stray Mutt and I'd love to meet some more people. If you guys ever do a Sunday ride, I'm in.
Nothing says we cant move the days around. There are far too many of us here not to get together. The wife and I really wanna do the Hollywood hills at night when it gets a bit warmer. Anybody familiar with good spots?

1 - 20 of 172 Posts