Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of the H.I.D. lights during the September group buy. I loved them right from the start.
Last week I had a complete headlight failure, so I started the diagnosis and found a bad ballast.
I submitted a warranty request and got an immediate response from SoCalMoto. They promptly sent out a new ballast and wiring controller which fixed the problem.
Great product, great service and I highly recommend this company.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Bought a set of the H.I.D. lights during the September group buy. I loved them right from the start.
Last week I had a complete headlight failure, so I started the diagnosis and found a bad ballast.
I submitted a warranty request and got an immediate response from SoCalMoto. They promptly sent out a new ballast and wiring controller which fixed the problem.
Great product, great service and I highly recommend this company.
Quick response from company is good, but??
Should it have failed so soon after purchase??

·
Registered
815 Posts
Good to hear...Really happy with my kit from them so far

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Another + for SoCalMoto! I ordered a HID/LED Kit for the '05 SEEG through one of the Group Buys here, 'was installing it one evening (with Mitchdm supervising), everything plugged in just like factory and worked fine, except the LED in the Left Passing Lamp, 'switched back to the original bulb and it worked, so I emailed SoCal (rather late ~ expecting a reply the next day) telling them I got a bad LED. 'Got a phone call a minute later and he explained that sometimes the polarity needs to be reversed for the Passing Lamp LEDs to work properly, I reversed the ground wire in the housing and 'am still a happy camper a year later.

From time to time any of this stuff is subject to have issues, to me that's just part of the deal.

It's the Customer Service (or lack of it) that influences my future buying decisions.

I would not hesitate to purchase from SoCalMoto again!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
My motor burned up on my bike three days after I bought it shouldn't it have lasted longer I bought the hidsfrom the group buy last time also and I screwed up a few weeks ago and put Daymakers on and sold my hids and I wish I hadn't The daymakers look cool but I think the H IDs are brighter and you're right they do have great customer service they even sent me a email after I bought mine to see if I liked them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts