Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make marine grade vinyl soft lowers for HD's. I just finished 4 sets for our Road Glides. Some of the members here have gotten them from me. Is anybody interested? They are $75.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. Let me know.

Shelley in Oregon

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics for you

I haven't forgotten you, I just haven't had the chance to take a picture of one laying on the floor yet. I'm going to do that here shortly and send to you.

Shelley

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm very interested in the lowers you make. Would like to see what they look like though....do they come in different colors? I ride with 5 other road gliders and i know they would be interested to.
Hope to hear from you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Peter, here are some pics of the lowers. It's not laying on the floor, but I think you can get the idea. They are held on with nylon webbing straps that go through a nylon buckle. No metal to scratch the bike.

Shelley

Attachments

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I'm very interested in the lowers you make. Would like to see what they look like though....do they come in different colors? I ride with 5 other road gliders and i know they would be interested to.
Hope to hear from you!
Peter, here are some pics of the lowers. It's not laying on the floor, but I think you can get the idea. They are held on with nylon webbing straps that go through a nylon buckle. No metal to scratch the bike.

Shelley
Thanks Shelley, I was trying to help with saddleman4's request :)
Good day.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great to see that they have cutouts for the highway pegs. I had been thinking about buying the HD soft lowers ($49.95) and have zippers put on them for the hwy pegs. I will keep these in mind for when I'm ready.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts