Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I purchased the Kury extended break lever for my 2013 RG custom. I them lowered my boards with the Tall Boys lowering kit. Now the brake pedal is too high to be able to get at without lifting my leg off the board. I would rather just be able to rotate my ankle to get to the pedal. Has anyone installed the +2 extended softbrake lever and have some info of position over stock lever and some photos of it installed? Or if you have any other ideas? I was thinking over the winter i will remove and cut the cylinder that goes around the shaft and then mark were i want it positioned then reweld and gring smooth (maybe).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update......I came up with a pretty good solution. Took me a few to go through with it since it was cutting off my new Kury extended brake pedal. So, I cut off the foot pad and ground smooth (which is ok since i am powder coating some stuff this winter). Drilled a hole at the end of the pedal arm that was lower then the foot pad and used a shifter peg. It is MUCH lower and further out front now and in a good spot to just curl your foot over. Plus it was a shifter peg i has laying around from my old fatboy. The only thing i may do later is just go to the store and find a stainless spacer to lengthen the peg about a half inch or so with a longer screw. Ill throw a few pics up this weekend to show you guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts