Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
A few more pics
Is that the light that attaches to the bottom of the rear fender? The one that acts as a brake light and running light, or just running light? If brake/running light, how much shipped to 46615?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only item left is the crash bar mounted wind deflectors specific to 2015 RG's. Everything else is sold.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
They install on the crash bars inbetween the fairing mounts and the neck. They have tabs that push around the bolts on the front mounting of the gas tank. They are good for glides back to 09. Older models had different style crash bar fairing mounts. I have these installed on my 12 and with the side wings, I noticed a difference from the older style.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They install on the crash bars inbetween the fairing mounts and the neck. They have tabs that push around the bolts on the front mounting of the gas tank. They are good for glides back to 09. Older models had different style crash bar fairing mounts. I have these installed on my 12 and with the side wings, I noticed a difference from the older style.
PM sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts