Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this for my '16 CVO RGU in February and just got rid of the bike. So I have an up to date firmware device that will fit in a '14&up SG/RG CVO or non-cvo scoot. I have posted a link that shows the start up of the bike with the radio in it. Paypal only, no friends and family. $1400 plus the ride to your doorstep. Also will be posting in a couple for sale FB groups.

Start up of Radio.

I will be posting more items up later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Homer93

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should sell quick that's a good price
Thanks. Yeah I got it listed on FB Marketplace also... Damn ppl smokin' crack too as they are trying to way low ball the price. Naw.. It's firm, if you don't like it, spend full price then. 🤣

Reactions: RoadieWingZ

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
I am in NC.
We'll be passing through down I-77 in the end of June is why I asked. Don't know how close to the western part of the state you are. Shipping is free with face to face meets. Lol
If for some reason it's still available at that time, maybe we can work something out.
Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Thanks. Yeah I got it listed on FB Marketplace also... Damn ppl smokin' crack too as they are trying to way low ball the price. Naw.. It's firm, if you don't like it, spend full price then. 🤣
To be fair, "full price" is about $200 more and shipping is free. I'm interested in getting a GTS for my 2016, but for what you're asking, plus shipping, I'd get a new one.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pending sale.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold! Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.