Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my set of O's with 3300 miles on them. Some small marks on the adjustments but it's only cosmetic. Everything functions as it's supposed to and they are warrantied. These have the 5mm +/- height adjustment and the dial for rebound adjustment as well as preload adjustment. All manuals, hardware and adjustment tool are there in the original box. The data given for the springs was 225lb rider with 130lb passenger 75% of the time on a'19 RGU. They are capable of a broader spectrum than those weights but I do not know the specifics. Hope that helps but if you need more specifics please contact Smarty as he is who I purchased them from. $800 shipped conus.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Say it ain't so.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know!!! Legends????

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holiday price drop, $700 shipped.

·
Registered
656 Posts
the 14" super shox is killer!!!I won a set at ralley and gave to my riding partner-who then traded with brian at super shox cause he wanted to try ohlins

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about a pre Christmas bump. $625 shipped.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just haven't found the sweet spot so felt like it was time to try something different. 14" SS. Wife already gave the blessing to get another RG to put these on if they don't sell. Love that woman!
you will love the super shox in 14-my test run was deadwood rally with the wife - she was pretty impressed -call brian at super shox-he will take care of you-I won a set of ohlins at the rally-gave them to my riding partner-brian at super shox wanted to try the ohlins,so he sent my friend the ss 14-and had him return ohlins in same box,shipping paid-I thought that was pretty slick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts