Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to take off on a solo ride yesterday from Roanoke, VA. Rode 316 miles and included trips to Smokin HD (Winston Salem, NC), Riding High HD (Greensboro, NC), and Thunder Road HD (Danville, VA). Since I was solo I didnt take pics except when I stopped at some dealers. Here are some for those interested. This is a little different than my normal back roads, great view kind of trip/pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Great trip and pictures. Haven't been to those dealers, but love the dragon painted on the building.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great trip and pictures. Haven't been to those dealers, but love the dragon painted on the building.
Yea that dealer just moved to that building about a year ago. I am about 1hr 45 min away from there, and use to stop in the old store about 10 minutes up the road when passing through. I thought it was a sweet graphic too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^^^^^^^^^^What madmat said^^^^^^^^and I like the white.....(w/o bugs) LOL Thanks again for the pics :grin:
Yea the white definitely collects some added color on the long rides in the summer.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Yea the white definitely collects some added color on the long rides in the summer.
Motivation to wash it huh? :surprise: My brother lives in Roanoke and I believe another forum member recently relocated there. Y2K....? If you don’t mind next time I get down there to visit I’ll look ya up?

·
Registered
467 Posts
That looks like a great trip. BTW I live in Monroe NC about 2 hours from Riding High HD. They are the best dealer I have ever dealt with. I bought my 2018 RGS there and ended up driving back to get my wife's 2018 SGS there as well. Passed 4 dealers to get to them. Good people there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Any day on the bike is good, but this kind of day....off on a solo run around your home stomping grounds....is the best. And for those of us who can’t get away, sharing your trip and pics is the second best. It kind of makes me feel better knowing that even if I couldn’t head out on the bike, others did and then shared it. I’m glad you had such a great day. 😊

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Motivation to wash it huh? :surprise: My brother lives in Roanoke and I believe another forum member recently relocated there. Y2K....? If you don’t mind next time I get down there to visit I’ll look ya up?
Yea man, sounds great. Just send me a message on here before you head down!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts