Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chrome primary cover/chrome "103" derby cover. Both off my '12 road glide with 170 miles on it when removed, in perfect condition was going to powder coat them in matte black and swap out the gloss black ones on my bike but the gloss has grown on me

Powder coat these with out the down time of taking yours off and sending them in

Primary cover $70 shipped

SEAT HAS SOLD!!!
DERBY COVER HAS SOLD!!!

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Updated..........price is firm $200 shipped for the liners, complete matching setup with the glove box liners!!!

2 bags, 2 lids and 2 glove boxes. It's is a deal that can't be beat. Just want the box outta my garage. Changed direction on the bags I'm going to running and won't need these anymore. My loss your gain. The glove box liners are Velcro'd in on my bike and haven't ever had an issue, I was going to do the same with the bags. Though they can also be glued in, if desired

Bagger nation Yaffe luxury liners, new never installed......4 pcs set, bags and lids

Fits stretched bags and can also be trimmed to fit a factory set of bags, I changed my mind on the direction I'm going so these wont be used. I also have the matching glove box liners I MAY be willing to part with if someone wants a fully complete look

Sell for $339.95 plus shipping for the 4 pcs bag liners thru Yaffe

First $200 (shipped) gets them

Website pic of them installed - what I'm selling in black

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do they install?what holds them in place
Either glue or Velcro, my plan was to glue them with 3m contact adhesive......the HD luggage liners will still fit

·
Registered
483 Posts
GoneBlack can you PM me as well cant see pics either....

Thanks

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Not sure what's going on with the pictures so ill try it again.......

Cell phone pictures, so sorry for the shity quality

"Stock" photo from Yaffes site showing everything installed:

Lids:

Lowers bags:

Bottom of bags:

Cutting my losses, went with Top Shop bags (which come lined) so I no longer need these......buying side covers and trying to clear off the shelf to offset the cost a little. Mostly so the ol lady doesn't cut me with a knife when the bank statement comes :eek: I also have the outer primary cover in PERFECT condition, a set of new in the box airlite soft lower and a few other things ill be posting soon.....got a tank to order too :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts