Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, can anyone recommend a good looking solo seat thats comfortable for a 2019 RGS?

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I had the Low profile Touring seat HD part # 52000057. It made you sit lower and further back. No complaints on comfort. I need a rider backrest now. That's the only reason i sold it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I had the Low profile Touring seat HD part # 52000057. It made you sit lower and further back. No complaints on comfort. I need a rider backrest now. That's the only reason i sold it.
+1 I'm running the same seat and have no complaints so far. I just bought the passenger pillion, but my wife hasn't sat on it yet.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I have this seat. Great seat. And I added the backrest from CVObackrest.com.

Reactions: geo8866

·
Registered
135 Posts
LePera Silhouette, more of a streamlined look, can also be used as a 2-up, but I sure wouldn't sit back there........LOL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I run the cvo seat from the 18 but the HD low profile is the vinyl equivalent. Very happy with the seat. Best thing to do is go walk around the used section at the dealers. Try them out you are bound to find similar seats there.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts