Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So looks like my wife doesn't want to ride anymore with me. So need a solo seat that doesn't push me back or raise me (prefer Mustang). Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I've had several different Mustang solo seats over the years and have been happy. One of the things I really like is the ability to have a seamless integration of a backrest with it. Off for short rides and on for longer rides. Nothing wrong with Mustang.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I have a mustang super wide solo. At 6'1" it sets me back a little. But I also have the drivers backrest. Which can be used to move you up a little bit if need be. Great seat.

·
Registered
927 Posts
LePera makes three different solo seats. I have the Monterey with removable rider backrest. It is their largest solo seat but over still looks low profile. Have pics and full review in other posts.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I really like my Harley Low profile solo touring seat. https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/low-profile-solo-touring-seat

You can test ride it at your local Harley dealer. It does sit you lower than stock so your knees will be a little more bent but is very comfortable and you feel like you are 'in' the bike.
Yep. That's the one for me. Love mine. More comfortable than the Mustang Vintage Solo I had. And I wont even start to bitch about how bad the Saddleman Dominator was.

I also have the backrest from CVOBACKREST.COM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts