Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I think someone on the CVO site posted about using this one and are very happy with the results.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
We have used the Muller power clutch on two of my girlfriends cable clutch bikes. She has it on her 18 Softail Street Bob. Great bit of kit excellent quality.

I’m very interested in getting their hydraulic version for my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
We have used the Muller power clutch on two of my girlfriends cable clutch bikes. She has it on her 18 Softail Street Bob. Great bit of kit excellent quality.

I’m very interested in getting their hydraulic version for my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have two girlfriends? Do they know about each other? :grin:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I’ve got a Muller on the way. Should be here Wednesday. I ran a Muller power clutch on my 08 and had run an AIM VPC on my 04. Have been happy with both companies but heard of the issues folks were having with the first gen of the AIM so I decided to go with Muller.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Install of the Muller was a snap. Took a 100 mile or so ride today and it feels and works great so far. Grabs just slightly off the grip and the pull is nice and light. Heading out for a 4K mile trip Tuesday so we’ll see how it does then.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Install of the Muller was a snap. Took a 100 mile or so ride today and it feels and works great so far. Grabs just slightly off the grip and the pull is nice and light. Heading out for a 4K mile trip Tuesday so we’ll see how it does then.

Good to hear. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any further update Road-dawgs1?

I have the Muller kit sitting on the bench right now; I'm going to try to have my dealer install IT in place of the stock parts when they do my slave cylinder recall...not sure how that will go though. If I must, I'll do the install myself, but it would be good to see some further 'real world' info about the Muller piece.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Any further update Road-dawgs1?

I have the Muller kit sitting on the bench right now; I'm going to try to have my dealer install IT in place of the stock parts when they do my slave cylinder recall...not sure how that will go though. If I must, I'll do the install myself, but it would be good to see some further 'real world' info about the Muller piece.
I’m out in KS now so I’ve put just over 1800 miles on it so far since install. It has been working great. I got stuck in a construction zone with car crash traffic jam in Missouri and it was so nice to have an easy pull that engaged closer to the grip than the stocker did. The friction zone hasn’t appeared to change at all like I’ve heard about with the AIM. When I installed it, I put a speed bleeder in as well which made it a snap to bleed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for the update, and safe travels!

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts