Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Finally!!!!!!!!!:grin: Is this their kit with the 66 or just their turbo and you fabricating the rest? Interested in seeing how a 124 does with this. BTW, what compression will you be running?

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
OH Man
That is going to be killer bro.
Congrats
Can't wait to hear what you got to say about it once installed and tuned.
Very VERY COOL !!!
Swomack

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ok it's been 8 days now since you started this thread. We've been "patiently" waiting. You need a few of us to come up there and help get that thing installed?:grin:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have been so busy that my bike is last on list. Soon I will fire her up. Have to build a EFI map for her first.

QUOTE=Diverrick;3495074]When do we get to hear it? Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
This system went on very easy. Everything fits like a glove. Aerocharger was very easy to deal with and answered any questions I had. We are a dealer for them and I already have started new products specific just for their brand Turbos. I will run this system for testing and product devolopment . And this fall I will take motor apart and use our newest turbo Pistons and new turbo style heads for this monster.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks great so far. Are you going to run the same compression you build your touring crate motors with right now and then lower the compression to be able to run more boost when you change out pistons and heads?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you follow us on Facebook we just posted video of first start up.
Dragos Bike Works or
Frank Drago
Facebook

Looks great so far. Are you going to run the same compression you build your touring crate motors with right now and then lower the compression to be able to run more boost when you change out pistons and heads?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts