Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the EZRider Show in Columbus,Ohio today, and heard Yaffe's Super Stereo Kit. This consists of,...
1.4-Speakers in the Fairing
2. 6x9 CycleSounds Saddlebag Lids

and 450Watts of "Power" all powered up w/Hawg-Wired Amps.
There was no Tweeters in the Dash as x-plained in his You-Tube Video, but dude,...ya got a "Nice" pocket of Sound around ya

Attachments

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Did you see that crazy trailer with all the speakers in it? If so how did that sound?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep!, and it "Thumps"
I got there rite as they opened at 10:00 am, and got detained for a little while,lol, but got over to the "BaggerNation" Booth and dropped about $1800.00!!!!-LOL!

IT - WAS - A - GREAT - DAY!

Yaffe had the Trailer and the Bike Stereo on thru-out the Day @ times with the Volume cranked 3 to 5 bars past the "E" on the stock radio volume control. He had a "Crowd" thru-out the day! You'd have no problem hearing this w/a "ThunderHeader" X-haust, opened up to about 80mph! and if you've ever made a 370 or 400 mile trip in a day, u-no how bad your ears are ringn w/that kind of X-haust on your bike, for that many miles? I do, and I'm sure you do to!
If ya get a chance Chainsaw to check his stuff out in person, its worth it!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yep!, and it "Thumps"
I got there rite as they opened at 10:00 am, and got detained for a little while,lol,

If ya get a chance Chainsaw to check his stuff out in person, its worth it!

Stop carrying your heater into a private place like that and you won't get the hassle :p

I looked for him at Denver, but never spotted him. Not sure if he wasn't there, or maybe I couldn't find him because the place was so big. I'll try to hunt him down someday, if nothing else to hang and shoot the sheet with him.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what kinda goodies did you buy Neano?
He-he-,...let me get my List!
1.Wedgy Boards
2.Monkey Guard Bar
3.Saddlebag Latches (Yafterburner)
4.Ign.Switch Cover (Yafterburner)
5.Turn Signal Eliminators
6.Domino Brake Arm w/Wedgy Pedal
7.W/S Trim w/LED'S
8. Race Levers
9. BaggerNation Hoody
10. BaggerNation T-Shirt
11. BaggerNation "Black" Baseball Hat

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Looks like a pretty extensive list of goodies Neano, congrats. Anxiously waitin on the pics after install.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Neano got some toys, Neano got some toys......I sure do wish he'd get them on and get some pics so we can all see his toys!!! LMAO!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts