Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have ordered online and your payment cleared, what has been the time frame that you got info on shipping? I have not had any luck reaching them, so just trying to get an idea how long it takes. I understand they are a great company to work with and per another member on our forum, this is a busy time of year for them, rallies, summer riders and I understand that.

I just trying to gets some things in place and shipping info would be helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
For those that have ordered online and your payment cleared, what has been the time frame that you got info on shipping? I have not had any luck reaching them, so just trying to get an idea how long it takes. I understand they are a great company to work with and per another member on our forum, this is a busy time of year for them, rallies, summer riders and I understand that.

I just trying to gets some things in place and shipping info would be helpful.

Thanks
They are on the road right now... Milwaukee... then Sturgis.

Shipping may take a week or longer.. estimated of course.

Call Maddie or Sue 1-605-376-3252. Leave a detailed msg with date of order and what you ordered. If you have an order number provide that too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My apologies to Soundz, I should have waited an hour. I just got a call from Maddie and she provided the answers to a couple of question and let me know they expect to get it shipped today. Great lady to work with by the way.

My bad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts