Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking out various audio upgrades. Has anyone here used him? I'd be interested in an install too as I'm not to far from his place of business.

Interested in level 3, 4 or 5 I think. Not cheap, but thinking I'd rather do it right once. I'm a bit of an audio snob.

I would likely do the 2 fairing speakers and like the option to add lower fairing speakers later on. 2015 RGS

· Registered
1,561 Posts
Peter put an Amp and Focal speakers in my 2012 FLTRX in Laughlin Several years ago and it's still rocking and I'm happy

· Registered
4 Posts
Soundz Customz - great sound and service!

I just had the Level 4 installed in my 2013 RG last week along with the Sony MEX-M70BT radio.
I could not be more please and I enjoy the system much more than the J&M system I ran in my 2010 SG. To my ears I feel they are louder with a fuller sound than the J&Ms both in the driveway and even up to 80 miles an hour. I have only had to turn the radio up to 60% to hear it well.

Sound aside I am very impressed with Peter’s knowledge, relaxed professional manner, and his patience with all the questions I had for him. He replied to my list of questions - sent via email - within 12 hours of being sent even though he was at Laconia Bike Week and no doubt very busy. His matter of fact stance of, let the system sell itself once you hear it, helped me decided I would make the ride to Sioux Falls from the central MN area and check it out.
When I setup an appointment to ride out and possibly pull the trigger he told me to wait till I got there to decide what I wanted since I had already narrowed it down to the Level 4 or 5 setup. He demoed both levels for me and they were both incredible but for me I decided that the extra cost of the Level 5 was not something that would benefit me at freeway speeds which was really what I was looking for. It had a fuller more complete sound across the entire spectrum but I don’t believe I would have been able to hear that while riding to the point where it could justify the extra cost. I could see adding lower speakers down the road but for now just the two fairing speakers are amazing and I am more than happy! The Level 4 is impressive and delivers a very full loud sound! Keep up the great work Peter!

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just had the Level 4 installed in my 2013 RG last week along with the Sony MEX-M70BT radio.
I could not be more please and I enjoy the system much more than the J&M system I ran in my 2010 SG. To my ears I feel they are louder with a fuller sound than the J&Ms both in the driveway and even up to 80 miles an hour. I have only had to turn the radio up to 60% to hear it well.

Sound aside I am very impressed with Peter’s knowledge, relaxed professional manner, and his patience with all the questions I had for him. He replied to my list of questions - sent via email - within 12 hours of being sent even though he was at Laconia Bike Week and no doubt very busy. His matter of fact stance of, let the system sell itself once you hear it, helped me decided I would make the ride to Sioux Falls from the central MN area and check it out.
When I setup an appointment to ride out and possibly pull the trigger he told me to wait till I got there to decide what I wanted since I had already narrowed it down to the Level 4 or 5 setup. He demoed both levels for me and they were both incredible but for me I decided that the extra cost of the Level 5 was not something that would benefit me at freeway speeds which was really what I was looking for. It had a fuller more complete sound across the entire spectrum but I don’t believe I would have been able to hear that while riding to the point where it could justify the extra cost. I could see adding lower speakers down the road but for now just the two fairing speakers are amazing and I am more than happy! The Level 4 is impressive and delivers a very full loud sound! Keep up the great work Peter!
Awesome. Thanks for the detailed reply. Where are you from in central mn? I'm just south of Willmar. Soon to be moving to the cities tho. Having wild prairie in Eden Prairie put in my level 4 next week since I bought it there and will be in for a service as well. Hope they will do good work

· Registered
2018 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide
421 Posts
the BEST

Peter Jensen has the best service and products around IMO....he even called me when I was doing an upgrade in my '09 from J&M junk to his products.

· Registered
2018 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide
421 Posts
JVear, how do you like that Sony radio compared to the HK unit? Did you buy that from Peter also> Does it have a cd player and did it work with your factory handlebar controls?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.