Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This company run by Peter Jensen is top notch in customer service and products. They have their own line of amps and speakers and I have run them in my old bike starting with Focal speakers and Arc Audio amp. They have now developed their own brand of amps, and several speakers models, depending on what your budget is. If he can help you he will, if he can't he will tell you that upfront.
They used to be located in SD but now have a shop in FL......and they attend almost every major rally in the US. Look them up on Facebook also and their website.
www.soundzbaggeraudio.com

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
This company run by Peter Jensen is top notch in customer service and products. They have their own line of amps and speakers and I have run them in my old bike starting with Focal speakers and Arc Audio amp. They have now developed their own brand of amps, and several speakers models, depending on what your budget is. If he can help you he will, if he can't he will tell you that upfront.
They used to be located in SD but now have a shop in FL......and they attend almost every major rally in the US. Look them up on Facebook also and their website.
$800 for a set of speakers!?!?! Holy Crap! You know how many sets of MMatts or PRV or Beymas I can get for $800??

I don't think any guys doing the audio comps are running those, but what the hell do I know.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never said you had to buy the most expensive set.....everybody has their opinion on what is best. This is my opinion of a great company.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
There's an audio shop near me that supplies these. Only run across it online. Don't know much about them. Nice webpage though. May stop by and inquired come spring when I'm ready to bump up my stereo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ve seen and heard Soundz systems at Sturgis...phenomenal sounding! I plan to upgrade my bike next year with a full Soundz system

·
Registered
13 Posts
yes they are good and great customer service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts