Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8th Annual Lindsey Raines Memorial Poker Run. Saturday, Sept 6th 2014. Register at Rainelle Moose Lodge, beautiful downtown Rainelle WV, 9:00am to 12:00 noon. Choice of 2 routes thru the wild, wonderful WV countryside. Ride at your own pace, last bike back to Rainelle by 5:00 pm. $500 to the best hand, $250 to the worst hand. $25 gets you a t-shirt, run patch, dinner, and a door prize ticket. Raffles, 50/50 and more. All proceeds to the Memorial scholarship fund to provide scholarships to seniors at 4 area high schools. Over $46k raised in the last 7 years. Rainelle is on scenic RT 60 approximately 1.5 hrs east of Charleston WV, 1.5 hrs southwest of Staunton VA, 2hrs northwest of Roanoke VA and 2.5hrs southeast of Morgantown WV. Any questions, feel free to pm me. Ya'll come on over now, ya hear.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'll let you know if I can make it Neil. Going to be questionable for me. My wife is leaving for England tomorrow on a business trip and comes back late on the 5th. I'd probably be in the dog house if I left early AM on the 6th for the day. Wouldn't be the first time though.:D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And you've always managed to work your way out of the dog house before, right? It is a good cause, and the t-shirts have a poem I wrote on the back of them. She'll understand;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts