Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been around for a couple weeks trying to glean some info on changing bars. Thought it was time to do an intro.

So yes, Southwest Michigan sucks... I have a 2012 FLTRU (got lucky, this is my first Harley)... running a basic stage 1 with true duals, nothing spectacular, but no way would I give it up for much of anything. I think i am ordering a set of Carlini Pist Apes this week, if they will do them black, but have some considering and research to do still, so we'll see.

Ya'll stay warm and if the roads are clear and the weather warm... put some miles on for those of us in the frozen territories... I will probably not be able to do much riding until the middle to end of April this year with weather outlooks, so have a good 6 weeks of crap weather ahead! I need to move south!:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I feel your pain. I'm in the South Bend area.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Southwest Michigan... SNOW SUCKS!

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome aboard and if it makes you feel any better the weather out here in West Texas is pretty crappy right now too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.