Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to dive deeper into the performance bagger look ,waiting on new bars ,
from spadafora choppers ,14 inch POV TWISTWD TEE BARS ,IT WILL COMPLEMENT THE LUCKY DAVES SEAT AND JOKER MACHINE BOARDS , HAVE THE MOTOR DONE UP SO ,NEXT IS REAR PROGRESSIVE ,MAYBE THE 970 SERIES .

IF ALL GOES WELL ROTORS FROM LYNDALL CROWN CUT 13 SPOKE ANODIZED BLACK OF COURSE >:)

Winter is coming , time to work on the bike :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I've never heard of that company, but those bars are killer looking! It's a nice change up from what I typically see when rolling through the streets and the internet. Don't forget to post up pics.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bars will be at my door in a couple of days ,I will post a pix when in hand
>:)
also ordered a crash bar from IMZZ ELITE VEHICLE CONCEPTS
GOING TO BE GREAT SET UP AND LOOK>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another pix and yes that is a street glide in the pix ,also bolts up to
the road glide ,and for a extra support ,covingtons bracket eliminators fairing support>:)

one thing leads to another :d IMG_4938.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
gonna look great man! I currently have my 8" Big Al's Cycles risers with their 4.5" High Bend bars and love them over traditional apes. however i have contemplated going this route or maybe even the taller bung king risers later. (they have the same bend as the ones you got. makes hiding the wires much easier

I'm going the same route after trading in my dyna with the function/performance mindset. 2 into 1 stainless and tune going on soon then lucky daves and suspension.

Cant remember who mentioned it up top about the crotch rocket forks/brakes, but while a super pricey upgrade, converting to Ohlins forks have become a super popular upgrade but starting around 4k , i cant justify it.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks the more i discover ,its crazy

new find for the holidays ,have to ask Santa lol

MJK PERFORMANCE

CHAIN CONVERSATION CUSH DRIVE KIT AND AXLE ADJUSTER KIT FOR BAGGERS >:)>:)>:)>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks Good Different Look,Lot of guys around here have those style Bars on Dynas,Never seen on a Bagger Nice!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looking at a exhaust from ROYAL T RACING LOOKS KILLER >:)
PERFORMANCE WOULD BE SPOT ON WITH MY STAGE 5 BIKE ALL BLACK:D
JUST IT WOULD BE THE ONLY PART ON BUILD THAT IS NOT BLACK ,ANY OPINIONS .........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
looking at a exhaust from ROYAL T RACING LOOKS KILLER >:)
PERFORMANCE WOULD BE SPOT ON WITH MY STAGE 5 BIKE ALL BLACK:D
JUST IT WOULD BE THE ONLY PART ON BUILD THAT IS NOT BLACK ,ANY OPINIONS .........
My opinion is that stainless and Ti both always look good against black if you keep it clean and pretty I think it would contrast nicely. And I have to say again that you’ve got a killer scooter Dood!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
gonna look great man! I currently have my 8" Big Al's Cycles risers with their 4.5" High Bend bars and love them over traditional apes. however i have contemplated going this route or maybe even the taller bung king risers later. (they have the same bend as the ones you got. makes hiding the wires much easier

I'm going the same route after trading in my dyna with the function/performance mindset. 2 into 1 stainless and tune going on soon then lucky daves and suspension.

Cant remember who mentioned it up top about the crotch rocket forks/brakes, but while a super pricey upgrade, converting to Ohlins forks have become a super popular upgrade but starting around 4k , i cant justify it.
That would be me. I can’t even justify it for my crotch rocket let alone a 120mph big black turtle of a motorcycle.
BTW, You’ve got a great looking scooter Petey, I apologize up front but it’s in my nature to open my big mouth, I have to say that your scooter is too damn nice to have all those silly manufacture stickers and...what the hell are these other ones? Registration stickers? I’d take the ticket before I let them tell me I had to plaster those things on my scoot. Really though bike looks great. Dig the cool bars.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I like your choices of mods. This is my kinda thread. :) I wanted T bars also, and am on a similar path with mods.

Here is my bike before I swapped bars and pulled the crash bar.

Here's a pic in the garage after the new bars.

There are a lot of cool parts coming out for this style of bike. It is fun searching around and finding them.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts