Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call myself searching but no luck. Was wondering if there was somewhere besides the dealership to get the connector and pins to make wiring an amp up on the Rushmore road glides plug and play. Thanks for any help. Trying to clean up my clutter from previous install I've been running

·
Registered
132 Posts
I call myself searching but no luck. Was wondering if there was somewhere besides the dealership to get the connector and pins to make wiring an amp up on the Rushmore road glides plug and play. Thanks for any help. Trying to clean up my clutter from previous install I've been running
Did you try J&M Rokker? Since most of the stuff they sell is "plug 'n play", they probably have harnesses to accomplish that.

BLESSINGS!
Sam

·
Registered
758 Posts
If it comes in one of their kits biketronics would sell them separately and like was previously said I believe J&M will also.

FWIW, I don't like buying stuff from the stealer if I don't have to, but I have gotten some connectors etc from them before and they weren't too bad. May be worth checking out the instructions for some of the boom stuff - if they list a part # for harnesses etc. they are available. It may cost more than buying everything online at an electronics supply store for and making it yourself (I've done that before too), but the dealer stuff will fit perfectly and will look very clean - that being considered their cost is reasonable on some items. If you don't have a decent set of crimpers etc. some of the deutsch and molex connectors can be a pain when you have 4-6 pins in them and your crimps aren't high quality.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check out cycleterminal.com

They'll likely have anything you need as far as connectors go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts