Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the inner fairing speaker mount with my oem 5-1/4 fairing speakers. Any advice on grills? Local car audio retailers have nada unless you want to purchase speakers too. Checked EBay but not sure about fit.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad. I have the grills for the fairing. I am looking for grills for the inner fairing mounted oem 5-1/4" (round) speakers.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have the grills and the speakers, you are looking for the adapter ring which I used when I changed to the J&M 7.25.

Jay
I am only looking for the grill cover (mesh) to cover the round hole where the exposed speaker face is on the inner fairing.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Maybe buy some perforated metal from local metal supply shop or online, many different patterns to choose from.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe buy some perforated metal from local metal supply shop or online, many different patterns to choose from.
Thinking that may be the answer - headed to the hardware store tomorrow to see what they have for scraps. Sure don't need a full sheet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I,m in the middle of the same thing, only using 6 1/2 speakers. Checked with the usuals (car toys and quality auto sound). They have nothing. You would think someone would have boxes of the things laying around. I found a place called Traffic Jams right off of 70th and York behind the Napa warehouse. He had a couple boxes and I found something that would work. I,m having a harder time finding an inline fuse in 8g for my amp. Good luck.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I found a place called Traffic Jams right off of 70th and York behind the Napa warehouse. He had a couple boxes and I found something that would work..
Thanks. I am headed that way this weekend so I will check them out. Ride safe and often!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts